Services → Infomercial Rip-offs

Approximately 464 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 20 2017
CD Diet and Health I signed up to getone bottle of Max Garcinia tolose weight. You had to only pay for the shipping charge of $4.97. It didn't say anything else. San Diego California Author: Rosholt, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Feb 11 2017
Spotlight Resorts *~Spotlight Resorts, Inc.~*20422 Beach Blvd. Suite 100 Huntington Beach CA, 92648Toll Free: (855) 988-SPOT (7768) | Local: (714) 960-23734Toll Free Fax: (855) 960-7768 | Local Fax: (714) 960-2496 Beware Total SCAM Internet Author: Fontana, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Spotlight Resorts Internet

Feb 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York On November, 28th 2016 a company by the name of Volks Anwalt of New York Law Firm they claim to be lawyers to help you stop forecloses on your home New York, New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: Volks Anwalt of New York Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
Brillant Never received invoice or return address on package. Had to call bank to get phone number which is disconnected. Been charged multiple times since Dec. 4 to be exact one while I was on hold with my bank. Naturalvisa, biohealth,Bhe Brillantley California Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Brillant Internet

Jan 18 2017
Luminis advanced skincare Youthreturns.ca LUMINIS SCAM BUYERS BEWARE California Internet Author: alexandria, Virginia Infomercial Rip-offs: Luminis advanced skincare Internet

Jan 02 2017
Revita Youth Did not authorize the reorder from the free trail,rep bullied St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Shelbyville, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Revita Youth St. Petersburg,, Florida

Dec 18 2016
The Deal Empire I order a body shaper on December 12, 2016. I have yet to hear from them. I was not give notice of my order on my email. I called they never answered and hung up. They did access my credit card and took out the money but no product or satifaction. They hung up on me by phone and would not answer my questions on chat. California Author: davenport, Iowa Infomercial Rip-offs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 09 2016
ReNew Eye Cream P.O. Box 20800 Fountain Valley Ca 92728-0800 reNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley California Author: Medford, Oregon Infomercial Rip-offs: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Dec 06 2016
Ramin Delavari Immigration service Delavari Immigration Took my money and nothing happened california california Author: winnipeg, Dist of Columbia Infomercial Rip-offs: Ramin Delavari Immigration service Internet

Nov 29 2016
AVANGATEE SERVICES LLC SOLD ME FREE SOFTWARE. TOLD ME I HAD HACKERS FROM OVER SEAS Currie Minnesota Author: Currie, Minnesota Infomercial Rip-offs: Kenneth Bassett Currie, Minnesota

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas

Aug 26 2016
Dermasoft and Purecell Low life scam artists Santa Ana California 92799 California Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: Dermasoft and Purecell CA

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 15 2016
Wonder Marketing Chelsey Saanderson I put up a two part display of leather/carpet cpr. After the 15 days were up and I turn in my paperwork. I was never paid Los Angeles California Author: Rocky mount, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Wonder Marketing Los Angeles, California

Jun 05 2016
Vibrant Group, Inc Skin Optics, Eye Essentials COMPLETE AND UTTER SCAM. This company should be ashamed of itself. Santa Ana California Author: Durham, New Hampshire Infomercial Rip-offs: Vibrant Group, Inc Santa Ana, California

Jun 05 2016
Truth finder Took my money I signed up for a trial membership and tried to cancel but they said the can't find my transactions but it's on my bank statement where they took it out they said they couldn't find mi information I've been trying to cancel for two weeks they just giving me the run around they can take my money but they can't find any of my information it over drew my account someone please help. They said they can't find my info to cancel but they keep on taking my money Internet Author: Warrensville , North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Truth finder Internet