Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I bought a subscription for my fiance for his birthday in January of this year. We received the Feb. and March issues only. I got online today to get on lats and atts website to let them know and found out their offices have closed. I tried to get on the Sextant publishing website but it redirects me to godaddy.com asking if i want to purchase the name. I dont know who or where to go to get my money back on the rest of the year subscription i purchased. Where else and who else can i complain to about this company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sextant-publishing/internet/sextant-publishing-what-about-my-subscription-refund-internet-928945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sextant Publishing