Complaint Review: SFL Nutrition, LLC - Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Reported By: Bagley Minnesota
  • SFL Nutrition, LLC - Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing
    127 NW 13th Street Suite 4
    Boca Raton, Florida

SFL Nutrition, LLC - Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing Rip Off-CAN NOT CANCEL ONCE YOU ORDER Boca Raton Florida

I seen the "Total Cleanse" advertised on Yahoo. I thought "Well, I suppose I can try".

The next thing I know, I am being billed for something that I cannot cancel and do not want.

I have tried to put a stop to the payment from my credit card company and the customer service rep stated that I had to wait to dispute the charge until it posts to my account!!!

I have tried to contact the company at the phone number that is on their website and that came in the confirmation email, and the recording states "the number 866-320-0038 is not assigned". I can't even reply to the confirmation email because it does not accept replies.

I don't order online often-much less items like this. Needless to say-I will stick to shopping in the store instead!!!

Julie
Bagley, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sfl-nutrition-llc-total-cleanse-advanced-internal-cleansing/boca-raton-florida-33432/sfl-nutrition-llc-total-cleanse-advanced-internal-cleansing-rip-off-can-not-cancel-once-393825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content