Complaint Review: SH Inc ( plus various

• Reported By: stopscammer14 — Windsor, Ontario Ontario
  • SH Inc ( plus various

Internet
    USA

SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida

This is just one of the email subject titles they use: (3) Outstanding Commission Checks Due

As I mentioned earlier they use various email addresses and company names.  I have unsubscribed from every one of their emails and I have also threatened to bring in the authorities if they don't stop with their persistent harrassing.

From the emails that I have had to deal with I'm quite sure they have scammed/conned people who are vulnerable and or naive.  I am not going to allow them to steal from anyone if I can.

I will keep an ongoing file of all the claims they make and the number of emails I receive each and every day from this group.  Even after I have formally asked them to stop harrassing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sh-inc-plus-various/internet/sh-inc-plus-various-sending-numerous-emails-under-various-aliases-and-in-many-of-the-em-1173505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content