Complaint Review: Shaffic Katumba

Internet
    United States of America

Shaffic Katumba Muyanja James Fake money spells from Africa, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Really?

Shaffic Katumba is a thief from South Africa.  He promises that he can help you with spells.  I requested a money spell.  He lied and said my iPhone had bad spirits on it and so I must send it to him.  He tried to get me to send him my iPad and a blackberry.

He stole $2900 from me.  He will do the same to you.  Do not trust these so called African Magic workers.  They are FAKE!  They promise that they can find you a lover, money or whatever.  Do not trust them!

This is a business that these African people run.  They tell you to bath with a certain amount of money and send it them.  They promise that things will get better.  These African people play on people's desperation and need.

No one can get you a lover or money.  Only you can  do it for yourself.  Stop trusting these lying bastards. [continued below]....
.....  I spoke to someone in person from Africa.  I asked if this African magic is fake.  Please don't get conned like I did.

Shaffic Katumba will tell you to send the money to his secretary Muyanja James.  Don't believe him!!!

I could care less about negative comments.  I'm doing this to help others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shaffic-katumba/internet/shaffic-katumba-muyanja-james-fake-money-spells-from-africa-internet-1041044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Really?

AUTHOR: Anon - ()

You were expecting a non-scam spell??  Wow.  The only people who you may help are others as goofy as you are