Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2017

• Reported By: Lsneed — redding California USA
Shatter LAbels
Internet USA

Shatter LAbels There name appears as Vanderbilt on your statements. Unauthorized charges, and refuses refund California Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

So some of you may or may not have heard of shatter labels. They are a web based company that produces business cards, logo design, and other items that are used for marketing. Now back  November 4th I contacted shtatter labels for a logo design and 1000 business cards. They charged me $215 for a logo and 1000 cards. Now most people who have ever had a logo designed know that you inform the artist of your concept, and they draw something up and bring it back for your approval or disaproval. If you disapporve they either refund you or edit the concept. Well Shatter labels came back with what they interpretted that I wanted. I told them I didnt like it and would like a refund.

They said they could not because they drew me a design. Now bare with me I never approved of the logo, nor did they start on my business cards. I went back and forth with them via email for 3 weeks, before I had to get my bank involved. Around the 2nd week of December shatter labels emailed me saying that I am going to get my $215 refund, after a month of going back and forth. Which they did keep there word, and refund me.  However today is January 11th 2017, and I see a charge from vanderbilt in the amount of $215 that posted on January 9th 2017. The charge is unathorized, unethical, and a criminal violation. I am working on getting the charge refunded, and a police report, or complaint filed. Now I am not saying their products are bad, but what good does it make it when the entire staff is unfriendly and rude?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shatter-labels/internet/shatter-labels-there-name-appears-as-vanderbilt-on-your-statements-unauthorized-charges-1349133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shatter LAbels