Complaint Review: Shay Parker's Best American Psychics

• Category: Psychic

Shay Parker's Best American Psychics I Don't Know Ashville North Carolina

*Author of original report: You Never Read Me

*Author of original report: A Redaction

I had a reading with a tested, authentic, and legitmate psychic advisor through their own site who is represented with Best American Psychics (http://bestamericanpsychics.com/) and other directories. I will not be given out this person's identity or location.  I had a reading with them and nothing has transpired in the timeframe that they have said.

I feel really hurt.

Now, the information given may never ever happened and I might have been given "false hope." I feel so stupid, ashamed, and foolish.

I don't know what to say anymore. I just feel really really hurt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2017 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shay-parkers-best-american-psychics/ashville-north-carolina-28804/shay-parkers-best-american-psychics-i-dont-know-ashville-north-carolina-1405684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You Never Read Me

AUTHOR: - ()

I am the person who wrote this report. Everyone,  I never had a reading with Best American Psychics. Best American Psychics and their psychic advisors never read for me. I never had a reading with them at all. I never had a reading with their psychic advisors at all. The report I wrote was all a lie and was all made up. I never had a reading with them at all. Everything I said both in the original report and follow-up reports is a lie. Everything I said is 100 percent a lie.I  apologize for the inconveniences and the repercussions my previous statements have caused.

A Redaction

AUTHOR: - ()

I am the person that originally filed this complaint. I would like to report that I have thoroughly settled this issue with Shay Parker's Best American Psychics.

Unfortunately, Ripoff Report will not allow me to redact my original statement, so I am posting it here. This matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of all parties involved and I hear by retract all negative comments that I formerly made.