Complaint Review: Shopping Essentials Plus

• Reported By: Tampa Florida
  • Shopping Essentials Plus
    shoppindessentialsplus.com
    Internet

Shopping Essentials Plus Shopping Essentials Plus is a scam and debited my account for many months without my knowledge. Internet

Shopping Essentials Plus is a fraudulant company that debits people's accounts for various amounts without consent. They are linked to different companies on the web and these other websites supply them with your credit card company.

They have been debited my account for almost 6 months now. I have informed my credit card company that I did not authorize these charges. I also called the company and spoke to shaya 70014 as well as Willford 7329. They try to make you feel that they are in the right but I persisted that I knew of their scam and they were going to refund my money- end of subject. Finally Willford said my money would be refunded it 2 business days. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Colby
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shopping-essentials-plus/internet/shopping-essentials-plus-shopping-essentials-plus-is-a-scam-and-debited-my-account-for-man-437839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content