Complaint Review: Shoppingessentials.com

• Reported By: columbus Ohio
  • Shoppingessentials.com
    shoppingessentials.com
    Internet

Shoppingessentials.com I shopped on Vitacost.com and they started billing me 19.95 a month shoppingessentials.com Internet

I noticed twocharges on my cc for 19.95 and discovered that while i was shopping at vitacost.com they had gotten my cc information. when i called and spoke to lonnie i told him if he wanted to come to my house and look at my disabilities he would see i would not sign up for that site.

theyagreedto give me one fee back but i told them i wanted both or i would be contacting the consumer affairs division of my state attorney generals office and she, wendy, told me they would make an exception this time and give me both. more people should use their state officials thats what they're there for is in these situations.

Bankerlady
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoppingessentialscom/internet/shoppingessentialscom-i-shopped-on-vitacostcom-and-they-started-billing-me-1995-a-month-416428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content