Complaint Review: Simple Escapes - classmates.com

• Simple Escapes - classmates.com
    www.123simpleescapes.com
    Internet

Simple Escapes fraudulent credit card billing! Internet

I just noticed that I have been billed $9.95 by Simple Escapes for the past four months. I have never heard of this company. When I called the number on my credit card statement, it had been disconnected, but they are still charging me. They are based out of CT and the number is 877-836-6903.

I dont know if this is related to Classmates.com, but I did sign up with them in July for a one year membership - which was paid in full at the time of registration. These charges also began at the same time that I cancelled my AOL account. I am fortunate that my credit card company has agreed to dispute the charges for me. Whether it be Classmates.com or AOL, this is ridiculous!

Rhonda
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2004 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simple-escapes-classmatescom/internet/simple-escapes-fraudulent-credit-card-billing-internet-124290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content