Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm Vaccum

• Reported By: Hanson Massachusetts
  • Singer Lazer Storm Vaccum
    4540 Worth Street
    Los Angeles, California

Singer Lazer Storm Vaccum Total Ripoff, Grossly overcharges credit cards Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: IGIA Singer Lazer Storm

I ordered from the tv a lazer storm. It was buy one get one free. I also ordered extra free accessories (shipping only) I figure my charges should have been approximately $200. My credit card was charged $479 that day. I immediately called and was put on hold (I never did get through after trying numerous times) I went online and sent them an e-mail cancelling the order. Same as everyone else - were to get a response within 24 hours. No one ever responded. I sent numerous e-mails, without any success. This is a total - total ripoff.

Helen
Hanson, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2005 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/singer-lazer-storm-vaccum/los-angeles-california-90063/singer-lazer-storm-vaccum-total-ripoff-grossly-overcharges-credit-cards-los-angeles-calif-157156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

IGIA Singer Lazer Storm

AUTHOR: Helen - (U.S.A.)

IGIA/ Singer lazer storm now also has an address in New York. I received 4 vacuums, dispite my cancelling the order. They have recently changed the vacuum name to 'wind storm'. I have made complaints to FTC, better business bureau and other consumer complaint boards, but they are still in business. IGIA is also affiliated with Cyber Sales, Inc. Helen of Troy Inc. Go to iga.com - the phone number is the same.