Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: mrs estelina — aulnay sous bois Alabama
Shawan Panyu Internet China

SINOSIGMA GROUP Zhiren Li took my money , sell machine bitcoin that never work , no support ,never Guang Zhou Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To this Buyer

Buy a bitcoin miner machine for US $499.00 ,

First they send it to me with wrong alimentation cable I have to buy a new one

When I start the machine nothing work , send 3 mails no answer about this problem, I ask a tutorial link in order to know I my configuration was right, I receive  4 pictures in chinese, whitout any explanation.

Sent message again asking  some support about this, nothing just get

• Zhiren Li

01:27 Jun 11,2014

Dear Conde,

we will refund 7 EUROS  to you. Do not worry.

As you told me will check the configuration , However, you do not tell us any result.  so we are still waiting for your information till now.

Pease let us know what's the situation now.

Ok, it  is our fault to send you instruction with Chinese words. we are sorry. We should have translated it into English.

But we sincerely hope if you have any problem, please contact with us first. hope we can solve the problem together. but not directly leave 1 star negative feedback. We are still waiting for your answer about the confirguration, very sad to get a negative feedback.  To do business well, solve problem is both we hope, right?

Anything need our help, please let us know. We will try to solve the problem.

We really feel sorry to you.

Can you change the 1 star negative feedback to 5 star positive? Thanks very much. And in order to thanks for your help, we will have bitcoin bonus fo you. Together with the refund 7 EUROs.

Awaiting for your soon information.

Regards!

Susie
    SINOSIGMA GROUP

after several message I receved my 7 euros in bitcoins nothing else.  Don't want to send the machine back to get refund.

And today big joke I receved the custom bill 50 usd to pay ,so I spend 500usd for nothing  this is the worst company I ever deal with

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sinosigma-group/internet/sinosigma-group-zhiren-li-took-my-money-sell-machine-bitcoin-that-never-work-no-sup-1154756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SINOSIGMA GROUP

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To this Buyer

AUTHOR: Li.zhiren - (China)

Dear Buyer,

Thank you for choosing our product.

We found this report when we search our brand name on internet.

We believe this order is ture and you got this product bitcoin miner machine with USD 499.

We found you are complaint the wrong alimentation cable, and our staff Miss Susie asked to refund you 7 EUROS to ask you to buy your local type alimentation cable.

The bitcoin miner is a special machine which can generate the bitcoin on internet.

Please be noted this machine ask professional kownledge about bitcoin, such as bitcoin wallet, bitcoin pool,bitcoin user name and password to operate this machine.

By the way, refer to our online store term, our buyer have the duty to pay customs bill 50 usd.

Because of the changes in legal provisions in China, we closed this online store on that time.  Miss Susie took career breaks after that.

If you have any future inquiry please cotact me via email  ceo@sinosigma.com

Best Regards,