Complaint Review: Sister Mary44

• Reported By: Misled — South Carolina
  • Sister Mary44

Internet
    USA

Sister Mary44 Psychic misleading says one thing one day and another thing another day Internet

Sister Mary44 on Keen is realliy misleading.. When I fist contacted her she had given me a reading about my situation and said certain things would happen. When They didnt happen. She gave reasons for not happening. So she told me it would happen to be soon..well things still didnt happen and she made excuses again. Sister  Mary44 would say . .stuff like you will meet a man .. I wasn't wanting to meet a man .. and her predictions didn't come true.

I know there may be real psychics..but Sister Mary44 has changed her story so many times in the past couple years that I want to send a word of warning to others who might be considering her. I trusted her and have been totally misled. I believed every excuse till I started reading the negatives she had.

If you leave a negative feedback she will block you .  from being able to speak any more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sister-mary44/internet/sister-mary44-psychic-misleading-says-one-thing-one-day-and-another-thing-another-day-int-1047630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content