Complaint Review: Skinny Me Chocolates

Austell, Georgia
    USA

Skinny Me Chocolates Arrived melted Austell Georgia

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Summer Shipping

The box of chocolate arrived, totally melted (June in Florida & they ship USPS) The chocolate was totally liquid.

When I called the customer service line, they gave me a partial refund, and asked if I wanted them to send a box in October! This is Florida, and they are coming from Georgia - October will still be hot.

I asked if they could ship them in appropriate packaging, and she said "We don't do that". Seriously!?!?! I can only get a shipment in January or February? Sounds like a great busuness model to me - advertize all year round, but only able to ship in the winter...

Seems like it would be time to change the packaging. I receive food and plants all the time, and do not have a problem, because they are packaged appropriately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2017 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skinny-me-chocolates/austell-georgia/skinny-me-chocolates-arrived-melted-austell-georgia-1383324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Summer Shipping

AUTHOR: SMC Corporate - (United States)

I apologize that our summer shipping options were not in place before your order went out.  We will start our thermal mailers and ice pack options much earlier next year.  We would still like to make it right for you.  Please contact us via email and make sure to mention this inquiry in the subject line of your email.  You will be directed towards corporate management for a review of your account.  help@skinnymechocolate.com