Complaint Review: Sleep Comfort

• Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Reported By: THOMASVILLE Georgia
  • Sleep Comfort

San Diego, California

Sleep Comfort Adjustable Bedding Poorly Adjustable Uncomfortable Loss of Sleep Bed San Diego California

I made the mistake of buckling to the high pressure sales tactic used by David Johnson at Sleep Comfort and I have paid for it for nearly 45 days. I have rheumatoid arthritis and I have had to increase my pain medicine to sleep, when I do sleep, in this bed.

And yet I can't tell you exactly what's wrong with it other than sagging, creasing at the bend, and smelling of ciggarets and mobile home furniture. Not to worry though, because they refund 100 % of my my money,right? I don't even know because I can't get past the fact that it is going to cost me $1500 to send the darn thing back to them, and I haven't seen anything about refunded shipping on their web site.

Any one out there have any advice?

Street

Sonja
THOMASVILLE, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sleep-comfort/san-diego-california/sleep-comfort-adjustable-bedding-poorly-adjustable-uncomfortable-loss-of-sleep-bed-san-die-417031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content