Complaint Review: smokefreely

Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States of America

smokefreely PRADO Smoke Freely hidden SCAM for billing Scottsdale , Arizona

Electronic Cig.

Thought I'd try it, to suggest to patients for alternative to smoking. Got the product, interesting delivery of nicotene. Went toGoogle to see replacement costs and noticed this scam alert.

Lucky I did.'Terms' I read later would cause me to be charged huge amounts over the 9.95 I thought I was paying. When attempted to get return, had along argument with customer service, and only after many threats to dispute all amounts, was I refunded 'shipping' charge of 9.95 if I returned productd with their RMA. I am not sure it is over yet. I did take this action early on the day I received product, 3 days after order.

This is an international Co. from Malta, and it is obvious in their instruction verbage. It is a huge scam, and would be a great business if they just did it on the up and up with reasonable charges.

This obviously preys on those not aggressive enough to stop their charges before they start.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smokefreely/scottsdale-arizona-85260/smokefreely-prado-smoke-freely-hidden-scam-for-billing-scottsdale-arizona-682115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content