Complaint Review: Smokeless Image

2329 E High Ave
    New Philadelphia, Ohio
    USA

Smokeless Image Volt electronic cigarettes, e-cigs New Philadelphia Ohio

*Author of original report: Smokeless made it right

I ordered several items from Smokeless Image, and did not receive. My complete order consisted of a Volt case, 2 clearomizers, a box of cartomizers, a bottle of nicotine liquid, and 2 batteries. I received a padded envelope in the mail with a packing slip that had all the items I ordered checked off as if they were in the package. However, the package did not include either of the 2 clearomizers, the liquid, and one of the batteries. I would have given the company the benefit of the doubt, because I had one successful order from them in the past, but their customer service has been completely awful.

I have yet to be able to comunicate with anyone from the company as I have tried calling several times, and written several emails. You cannot get a hold of anyone by calling. Try yourself 877-MAX-VAPOR. You will be on hold for about 10minutes and then be forwarded to a voice mail. There are lots of positive reviews about this company on the web, but I am skeptical about the legitimacy of many of the reviews. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company and brand. I will update this if I get a response from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smokeless-image/new-philadelphia-ohio-44663/smokeless-image-volt-electronic-cigarettes-e-cigs-new-philadelphia-ohio-1082541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Smokeless made it right

AUTHOR: Busy Beaver - ()

I was finally helped by Steve at Smokeless Image and the rest of my order was promptly shipped.. I have since ordered a few other items and the order was complete and arrived quickly.. I have begun to gain trust in this company and will probably continue to order from them in the future...