Complaint Review: Snowmobile Trinkets

• Reported By: Beaver Dam Wisconsin
  • Snowmobile Trinkets
    5200 South Quebec Street
    Nationwide

Snowmobile Trinkets - Snow Girl Sportswear Snowtrinkets will not respond even though I have proof item received by them! Denver (formerly In Petersburg, Michigan) Colorado

I have been at this since December, 2005 when I purchased a snowmobile jacket for a Christmas gift from SnowTrinkets/Snow Girl. Knowing that they had a non-refundable policy (that in itself should keep you away from this company), I requested a certain jacket. They said they could make a substitute and I asked if this could be exchanged if necessary because I was not sure what merchandise looked like. The answer was yes.

As it turned out, the recipient did not like the substitution and I returned the jacket. Still have the Delivery Confirmation from postal office which indicates they received it on Dec. 16, 2005. I also have a Paypal receipt which shows that $174.38 was paid to SnowTrinkets. Paypal is another story...while waiting for the "return" to post, time passed and they said I no longer could make a claim. Watch out with Paypal as well--lots of little things they will not do unless you claim is made fast. Waiting for things to post and dealing with the company takes time.

I made numerous contacts with SnowTrinkets and they never responded in any way whatsoever. I finally wrote or called and said to send the merchandise back then---at least I would have something to show for $174! No response.

Now they indicate on website that they have relocated to Denver, CO. Were in Petersburg, MI previously. Watch out anyone ordering from them!!

Kathy
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/snowmobile-trinkets/nationwide/snowmobile-trinkets-snow-girl-sportswear-snowtrinkets-will-not-respond-even-though-i-hav-395450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content