Complaint Review: so.ca. alcohol. & drug programs
so.ca. alcohol. & drug programs SCADP, volunteers of America. SCADP practices corrupt accounting, fraudulent billing, unqualified staff, unreported income, personal gain from donated funding, cronyism and false information too IRS. Downey California
1) Alters and/or destroys all necessary documents to support fraudulent billing including time records, vendor billing information, and employee insurance records.
2) Double dips by billing for same client/service using more than one program/facility.
3) Bills for services that are not provided, for example, billing for a client after the client departed from the program and billing under staff name after staff departed from the agency.
4) Uses funding for personal use then falsely documents that it was used for program activity.
5) Staff and residents are in cahoots with robberies at programs; several false police reports have been filed.
6) Fires employees and independent auditors who witness fraudulent behavior and voice their concerns about it, instead of staying quiet and going along with the fraudulent behavior.
7) Hires personal acquaintances to perform independent audits that will cover fraudulent behavior.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/soca-alcohol-drug-programs/downey-california-90242/soca-alcohol-drug-programs-scadp-volunteers-of-america-scadp-practices-corrupt-ac-1078086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: