Complaint Review: Soft Clothing Cleaning Services Jay Johnson

• Reported By: PHATGIRL — hanover Maryland
  • Soft Clothing Cleaning Services Jay Johnson

Hanover, Maryland
    United States of America

Soft Clothing Cleaning Services Jay Johnson NO PAY FOR WORK PERFORMED Hanover, Maryland

*Author of original report: Soft cloth cleaning services

Do not work for Soft Cloth Cleaning Services.  Jay Johnson is not the real owner.  He will not pay me for the work I did.  I clean 2 clients home back in December but he has not paid me yet.  He will not answer any calls or texts.  He lie about sending me money but I haven't gotten it yet.  The real own of the company is Mrs. Angela Byrd-Wright who is a PRINCIPAL at a school Lindsay Middle School. address is 1636 Briarfield Road, Hampton Virginia 23661- number is 757-825-4560. I am not the only one he has done to this, we all should contact the real owner and complain about what Mr. Johnson is doing.   He claims to be in law enforcement, it's a shame he is doing this to people.   Contact me if you need more information.  We all should report him.  14912 Belle Ami Drive, Laurel Maryland.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/soft-clothing-cleaning-services-jay-johnson/hanover-maryland-21076/soft-clothing-cleaning-services-jay-johnson-no-pay-for-work-performed-hanover-maryland-1039046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Soft cloth cleaning services

AUTHOR: Frustrated - ()

The company title  name is soft cloth cleaning services not soft clothing cleaning services. Mr jay Johnson is a con artist. He rip people off and is suppose to be a ex cop.  Don't work for this company, he will lie and make up stuff to not pay you for work.  I was not paid for work I done six months ago.  this guy needs to be stopped. this is a black owned business and he is taking advantage of black people.   The business has a PO box address so you will not be able to contact them.