Complaint Review: Song Placements

• Reported By: Music man — Los Angeles California USA
  • Song Placements

West Hollywood, California
    United States of America

Song Placements Hitt Music, Hitt Music Group, Songplacements Not living up to their end of the contract. West Hollywood, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Please contact me and lets put them in jail

*Consumer Comment: Agreed!

They made many promises about personalized service, artist bio, playing live in their office - and never delivered.  I have tried to get in contact with them about a refund.  First, they said they lost the paperwork so I hand delivered it to the front desk. Now, I can not even get accounts on the phone.  I asked for a manager, they said that there was no way I could speak to one.  Their customer service is horrible, very disorganized.
I feel ripped off and recommend that anyone looking to sign with this company find a more reputable, organized, and VALID company.  I really feel this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2009 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/song-placements/west-hollywood-california-/song-placements-hitt-music-hitt-music-group-songplacements-not-living-up-to-their-end-of-510563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Please contact me and lets put them in jail

AUTHOR: Julie - (United States of America)

Please contact me since i know their new company and new targets....

Agreed!

AUTHOR: belladonnababe - (United States of America)

songplacements.com is also known as Fast Break Music.This company charged my boyfreind $400.00 for zero promotion,then recharged the same credit card $200.00. Massive complaints with the Better Business Bureau regarding this company.You actually went to the company and know their location? I would have called the police.