Complaint Review: Sonic Electronix, Inc

• Reported By: TJW — Stacy Minnesota United States of America
  • Sonic Electronix, Inc

Internet
    United States of America

On Amazon, product is listed as RK2800K2, but comapny ships an RK2800k. This is a corless drill with charger and batteries. The product listed is a two battery included. The product shipped is single battery. In my emails with company, they explain that the skus are mixed up, and that the product they are selling is the single battery. They offer an $15.00 refund or free return. The cost of the battery is $54.88. The company's mission statement in the Amazon market place states they provide detail information on all the products they sell. Yet, they still maintain a posting ewith a description of a two battery and ship the single. Feels like bait and switch to me. As polite as they are in the emails, I still did not receive the product they continue to sell. Not cool.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sonic-electronix-inc/internet/sonic-electronix-inc-bait-in-switch-internet-1000819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Product Description Error Has Been Resolved

AUTHOR: Sonic Electronix Management - (United States of America)

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any frustration you  experienced while shopping with our company; this most definitely was not our intention. Admittadely, there was an error with our product description. We have since addressed the issue internally in order to remedy the mistake; as well, prevent future occurances of this nature. The problem you encountered is not indicative of the high quality service we offer. We're thankful for the opportunity you permitted for us to address your concern and ensure your complete satisfaction with our service. If there is anything more we can do for you, we invite you to contact us via phone (1-877-289-7664) or email (support@sonicelectronix.com). We hope you'll continue to do business with us in the future!

They fullfilled my request

AUTHOR: TJW - (USA)

After my issue was addressed by Justin a supervisor  in the call center at Sonic Electronix, my issue has been resolved. I thank them for making me a satisifed customer. Thanks Sonic, and Justin!