Complaint Review: southern california wheelchair veterans affairs association

• Submitted: Fri, December 03, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Reported By: CopsWife — Fallbrook California United States of America
  • southern california wheelchair veterans affairs association
    33059 Wallls Street, Lake Elsinore
    Lake Elsinore, California
    United States of America

southern california wheelchair veterans affairs association So Cal Wheechair Pervert robocalls from this company and breathes heavily as they listen to my voice and then female uses profanity with my husband Lake Elsinore, California

*UPDATE Employee: Addressing These Allegations

This evening, my phone was robodailed numerous times by So. Cal. Wheelchair with a phone number of:  951-678-7087.  A person on the other end of the line would listen to my voice and breahe heavily.  I put my husband on the phone and a woman got on and berated my husband, calling him a p***y, etc...

We were able to locate the GPS coordinates of this land line to an address of:  33059 Walls Street in Lake Elsinore, CA.  Debra Theriot and nearby convicted child molestor Ronald Santiago.  Naturally, our concern grew and we phoned our friends at the Riverside Sherrif's department to report the incident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southern-california-wheelchair-veterans-affairs-association/lake-elsinore-california-/southern-california-wheelchair-veterans-affairs-association-so-cal-wheechair-pervert-robo-667753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Addressing These Allegations

AUTHOR: JoshuaM - (United States of America)

I would like to take a moment to address the allegations in this report. I am an employee at this nonprofit and we do not use any sort of automatic dialing system. Our phone number does not match the one which is reported, it is: 951-609-9033.

The address of our office is also incorrect in this report: 17162 Grand Ave. Lake Elsinore, Ca. 92530. We have never employed the individuals stated and we have not received any contact from our local sheriffs department about this matter or any other.

If you would like to know more about our organization feel free to visit our website: Southern California Wheelchair Veterans Association. We will be more then happy to address any issues that have been posted here. Thank you for your time and I hope that some disgruntled employees do not tarnish our efforts to bring comfort and rehabilitation to our local disabled veterans.