Complaint Review: Southland Custom Builders, LLC

• Southland Custom Builders, LLC
    1348 Mistletoe Ridge Pl Nw, Concord, NC 28027
    Concord, North Carolina
    United States of America

Southland Custom Builders, LLC Mark C Revels TOOK ADVANTAGE & STOLE FROM A SENIOR CITIZEN Concord, North Carolina

Mark C Revels took advantage of a senior citizen on a fixed income trying to improve my home. He will not respect your home, he will take your money and leave your home a mess. I've cried many tears over this awful experience! Do not hire this man his crew is inexperienced and not trustworthy. Don't bother to call the references he gives you, I found out that they are his friends,  not customers.

His crew never put in a full days work, they would not show up at all some days. My project dragged for months. I had to fire them due to a theft issue (a police report has been filed).

The work was poor, extremely &  sloppy. Construction debris and garbage left all over my home. Doors were not installed correctly, I have 2" thick spackle on parts of my walls that were never sanded, there are paint drips and flashing all over my walls.

I hope this prevents anyone else from having a horrible home improvement experience. Mark C. Revels is also an owner of CORA BELLA'S SALON & SPA, Kannapolis NC, perhaps he should stick to that business instead of ripping off senior citizens on a fixed income!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/southland-custom-builders-llc/concord-north-carolina-28027/southland-custom-builders-llc-mark-c-revels-took-advantage-stole-from-a-senior-citizen-809866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content