Your Search | faces, inc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 19 2015
Kim Pease Faces, Inc. Kim Pease, Faces International Agency Kim, Pease, Faces, Internation, Agency, Modeling, Agency, Scam, Dishonest Bentonville Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Kim Pease Faces, Inc.

Jan 16 2014
Faces Inc. Kim Pease. I can not attest to what the other reports have to say about Kim Pease, I can only speak about what I have witnessed to personally.. I can say that she has acted unprofessionally and that a lot of the things that I have personally heard her state to other people are in fact a lie. I have heard her make claims to fame that are very unfounded and I have witnessed her talk to people as if they were beneath her.  fayetteville Arkansas Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Modeling Schools: kim pease fayetteville, Arkansas

Jan 08 2013
Faces, Inc. Kim Pease This woman has no idea what she is doing, it's all FAKE!!! I kept asking about Sony and NOTHING Fayetteville, Arkansas This woman is NOT a scam. Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Modeling Agencies: Faces, Inc. Fayetteville, Arkansas

Jan 03 2013
Faces Inc. Agencies FIA Fraud, Trademark Infringement violator, falsifying her information, scammer Internet, Arkansas Personal Assistant Author: , Arkansas Faces Inc. Agencies Internet, Arkansas