MOLLEN IMMUNIZATION CLINICS II, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC
There may be more reports for "Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC"
For more results perform a general search for "Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2013
Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC On Sept 21 2012 at my local WalMart Stroe I saw a table with signs that said free flu shots. I was told that my insurance would ay for the shot. On May 22, 2013 I get a letter that says I own $25.00 for the shot. I am not paying. This is a ripoff!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: GADSDEN, Alabama Clinics: Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 01 2012
Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC flu shot Scottsdale, Arizona Author: North Ridgeville, Ohio Clinics: Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 11 2012
Mollen Immunization Clinics II LLC Walmart Flu Shot Ripoff Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Kettle River, Minnesota Pharmacies: Mollen Immunization Clinics II LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 03 2011
Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC Doing biz with SAMS Wholesale Club. Walmart Flud shot SCAM Sams Club 6646, Georgia Author: Melbourne, Florida Questionable Activities: Mollen Immunization Clinics II, LLC Sams Club 6646, Georgia