Your Search | pentagroup financial,llc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 09 2013
Pentagroup Financial LLC Pentagroup failed to verify who they were providing services to, and placed an erroneous collection debt on my credit report. Houston Texas
Author: LONG BEACH, California Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial LLC Houston, Texas

May 19 2012
PentaGroup Financial, LLC PentaGroup Financial Debt Collections Rude, Misleading, Unprofessional Houston, Texas Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: PentaGroup Financial, LLC Houston, Texas

Feb 15 2012
Pentagroup Financial, LLC Went back on their promise to settle my debt. Internet, Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial, LLC Internet

May 02 2010
Pentagroup Financial LLC Company failed to report a account settled.. And turned around and sold the account to another collection agency after payment was receved and settled.. Houston, Texas Author: Bartow, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Pentagroup Financial LLC Houston, Texas

Dec 26 2009
Pentagroup Financial LLC Calls to my work place, calling 4 to 6 times a day BOERNE, Texas Author: , Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial LLC BOERNE, Texas

Dec 26 2009

Jul 15 2009
Pentagroup Financial ,llc, collecting For Creditor: Citifinancial Inc. pentagroup sent me a debt I owed 4 yrs. ago, when I told them I had been trying to get my disability,he got smart with me ,called me a turnip, i said yes i was and he ask for the name of my lawyer I wouldn't give it to him, but he said I want you to know who I am,then I said I want you to know who I am I am a disabled bipolar person and if you want the name of my psychiatrist I'll give it to you, Citifinancial: Asheboro, North Carolina Author: Liberty, North Carolina Loan Modification: Pentagroup Financial ,llc,collecting For Creditor: Citifinancial Inc. Asheboro,, North Carolina

Mar 05 2009
Pentagroup Financial, LLC Took settlement money without confirming collection to the original creditors Houston Texas Author: New York, New York Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial, LLC Houston, Texas

Jan 21 2009
Pentagroup Financial, LLC Nasty hateful rude people Houston Texas Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial, LLC Houston, Texas

Dec 15 2008
Pentagroup Financial, LLC Harassment from Pentagroup for about two years - Excessive calling at all hours! Houston Texas Author: Winchester, Virginia Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial, LLC Houston, Texas

Dec 01 2008
Pentagroup Financial, LLC Pentagroup - Why calling now?? Houston Texas Author: Chelsea, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial, LLC Houston, Texas

Jul 21 2008
CACH,LLC; Law Offices Of Andrew Marancik PC; Trauner, Cohen, Thomas, LLP; Pentagroup Financial, LLC rude, vulgar, underhanded Houston Texas Author: Bellville, Texas Collection Agencies: CACH,LLC; Law Offices Of Andrew Marancik PC; Trauner, Cohen, Thomas, LLP; Pentagroup Financial, LLC Houston, Texas

Jul 07 2008
Pentagroup Financial LLC SCAMMING COLLECTOR W. Seneca New York Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial LLC W. Seneca, New York

Jun 17 2008
Pentagroup Financial, LLC They pocketed my money and claimed to have never received it Houston Texas Author: anytown, Maine Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial, LLC Houston, Texas

Jun 05 2008
Pentagroup Financial LLC Help Can they go after my husband for my credit card Houston Texas Author: Garrison, North Dakota Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial LLC Houston, Texas

Jan 05 2008
Pentagroup Financial LLC annoying calls twice/week leaving same messages on answering machine for me, my son has paid bill off, they claim he owes $150 Houston Texas Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial LLC Internet

Jun 12 2007
PENTAGROUP FINANCIAL LLC rip-off! Possible fraudulent billing! Houston Texas Author: Farmington, New York Corrupt Companies: PENTAGROUP FINANCIAL Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2006
Pentagroup Financial LLC Collection agency billing for cell phone charges not incurred because account was closed. Houston Texas Author: San Jose, California Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial LLC Houston, Texas

Dec 30 2004
Pentagroup Financial,llc ripoff, processed payment after I told them not to Houston Texas Author: surprise, Arizona Collection Agencies: Pentagroup Financial,llc Houston, Texas

Nov 15 2004
Robin Tolvert, Frank Simmons - Pentagroup Financial, LLC Ripoff, harassment, threats, verbal abuse Houston Texas Author: Stickney, Illinois Collection Agencies: Robin Tolvert, Frank Simmons, Pentagroup Financial, LLC Houston, Texas

Oct 10 2003
WorldCom & Scam Partner - Pentagroup Financial LLC. Help me stop these lying crooks PARTNERS IN RIPOFF SCAM rip-off business from hell, WorldCom Wireless- Garden City, Houston Texas Author: Clovis, CA Cellular Phone Companies: WorldCom Wireless & Pentagroup Financial LLC WC-Garden City PF-Houston, TX, New York