Complaint Review: Spectra Financial Benefits

• Spectra Financial Benefits
    100-A WAlnut St . #253
    Champlain, New York

Spectra Financial Benefits ripoff Took My Hard Earned Money Champlain New York

I received a call back in Feb 2005. I was told that I would receive a credit card in about 25 days with a credit limit of $2000 with no intrest for one year. The cost of this card that will be taken from my bank account is $249.00. Spectra Financial took the money out of my account on March 8th 2005. I phoned about ten times in 45 day.

About 60 days later a packet came there was on credit card. There was some papers telling me I need to sent them another $39.95 to receive a card that I must put my own money on it. You can put as much $25,000 on it. I see why there is no intrest on it. I called back They said they never told me that it was a regular credit card. They also said if I had any complaints I had to write a Mr.Mitchel Trudell.

I wrote three letters Each letter is about two months apart. Its now Nov. 2005. Now when I call the number 1-866-202-5077 some recording comes on saying (PR zero,one,one) not avaliable from your calling area.

There Has to be someone out there that can help me and others who has been ripped off by these jerks.

Derrick
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2005 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spectra-financial-benefits/champlain-new-york-12919/spectra-financial-benefits-ripoff-took-my-hard-earned-money-champlain-new-york-164133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content