Complaint Review: Speedy Electric, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Reported By: Christopher — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
  • Speedy Electric, Inc.
    380 West Crossville Road
    Roswell, Georgia
    United States of America

Speedy Electric, Inc. Mighty Electrician Scam, Lie, Manipulate, Steal Roswell, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: In response to Christopher's complaint

This is a terrible company to do business with. I hired them to make some changes to my electrical service panel and not only did they fail at the task they were hired to do, they actually failed 3 electrical inspections with the city and because of that my power was disconnected for 2 days until I could hire Mr. Sparky to come out and CORRECT the work Speedy Electric had done and screwed up on ... The owner of the business is a Iranian who just tries to overtalk you when you are speaking with him. He knows everything, so there is no need in trying to argue because him and his wife will just hang up on you. I am having to sue them just to get the $1700 back that I paid then to change a service panel and they refuse to refund my money because they say it was Georgia Power's fault the inspection failed. Mr. Sparky done the same job and only charged me $200 more than I paid Speedy Electric and the inspection passed the first time the city of Atlanta came to inspect. Wow this company is a JOKE ... Stay away!!!! They are rip off experts and will try and lie to you about everything they say. You can easily tell if Alex Bandzar is lying because his mouth will be moving. That is your first clue he is lying to you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/speedy-electric-inc/roswell-georgia-30075/speedy-electric-inc-mighty-electrician-scam-lie-manipulate-steal-roswell-georgia-999578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

In response to Christopher's complaint

AUTHOR: SpeedyElectricInc - ()

Dear Christopher,

My name is John Bailey, regional coordinator for Speedy Electric Inc. At Speedy Electric customer satisfaction is our number one priority. However, we do not have any records of a lawsuit pertaining to your service panel. If you would be kind enough to send us your full name and invoice number, I will be more than happy to look into this issue.

In regards to your complaints about our company, Speedy Electric has an excellent record of passing electrical inspections; we have yet to fail one. In addition, our master technician, Alex, has over 30 years of experience in residential and commericial wiring. He also has an electrical license, attesting to his dedication and expertise in the field.