Complaint Review: spokeo.com/email

• Reported By: kimberly — myrtle creek Oregon United States of America
  • spokeo.com/email

Internet, California
    United States of America

spokeo.com/email stated they didnt post info of people under 18, but i found my info on the website, and im 16. Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: What a joke that site is

this web site stated that it didn't  put up inf of people under 18,and i did find my info by typing in my email address (YES ITS THAT EASY). I think this websited is a bad website and shouldnt be alowed on the internet , because puting personal info of other people is wrong,considering any one could find out were you live and they could start stalking some one. This website not only displays addresses but can even tell people your credit scores and who your living with and how much money you make a year.Really i cant even believe this website can get such personal info,i really think you should further look into this company and see for your self how sick this is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2010 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spokeocomemail/internet-california-/spokeocomemail-stated-they-didnt-post-info-of-people-under-18-but-i-found-my-info-on-t-599221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What a joke that site is

AUTHOR: Christiana - (U.S.A.)

I read about this site on my local news page and after putting in several of my friends I discovered that some white friends were black and black friends were white.  Interesting!! And I found out I was single.  Its good for a giggle if nothing else.