Complaint Review: Sports Arbitrage Investor

• Reported By: Blazz88 — Auckland New Zealand
  • Sports Arbitrage Investor

Internet
    United States of America

Sports Arbitrage Investor Paul Williams Ripped me off for NZ$1500.00 and then closed my account when I threatened to report them because they were not answering my emails about how to access my money or get a refund. Internet

I joined this company, on-line in July 2012.  It promised a 5% per day return on my investments.  They replied to every single email address promptly.  Liberty Reserve were involved, as I had to open an account with Liberty Reserve to participate.

After transferring US$1,000 into my account with Sports Arbitrage Investor, I couldn't get a response out of them regarding how to withdraw my money and/or earnings except that they told me I had to buy a Debit Card, which I did.

They have not responded to any of my emails since then (late July) and when I email them and threatened to report them, they closed my account, which means I cannot get access to the site now.

I am furious with myself for getting so sucked in and with them for being such crooks.  Please help to close them down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sports-arbitrage-investor/internet/sports-arbitrage-investor-paul-williams-ripped-me-off-for-nz150000-and-then-closed-my-a-957012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content