Complaint Review: SR And Associates Aka Sunset Trading

• SR And Associates Aka Sunset Trading
    318 Indian Trace #632
    Weston, Florida

SR And Associates Aka Sunset Trading got scammed out of $160 Weston Florida

This deal sounded great...'til i got the package that is. Come to find out I was going to have to pay out way more than explained to me, and get paid way differently and way less as well. When I checked the better business bureau about this company I found nothing.

This company is a total rip off and I won't rest until I get these scam artists and neither should you. Good luck to you and I know I'll need the same.

Chris
N. Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sr-and-associates-aka-sunset-trading/weston-florida-33326/sr-and-associates-aka-sunset-trading-got-scammed-out-of-160-weston-florida-85917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content