Complaint Review: St. Matthews Church

• Reported By: minster Ohio
  • St. Matthews Church
    PO Box 22148
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

St. Matthews Church I thought I was giving God a tithe, getting prayers for my health and family and was scammed Tulsa Oklahoma

For quite awhile I've been "giving unto God" a tithe. I at first only gave once a month, then the letters started to come more and I gave more. I did the prayer rug, and the purple prayer page, the leaf, the salt, the gold purse, etc.....

I started second guessing this church because of always asking for money for sowing seeds of faith, the seed plan etc... The more you donate to the harvest seed plan, you'll get back more, you reap from God the seed you sow....

I started having doubts and it seemed everytime I started having these thoughts, I got a letter in the mail the VERY next day about "the devil will make you doubt", he gives you bad thoughts about thinking this or that. I believed it like a big dummy and kept on "giving God my tithe". I did that and I did the Harvest seed plan too that week. It was money all the time with them, sometimes I got 3 letters for the incredible blessing

One day I finally decided to see what the church looks like, and see if I could talk to an actual person about my prayer request and I went to the internet and typed the church up and instead I find that its a scam. I can go on and on but I wont right now.

Paula
minster, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/st-matthews-church/tulsa-oklahoma-74121-9909/st-matthews-church-i-thought-i-was-giving-god-a-tithe-getting-prayers-for-my-health-and-377378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content