Complaint Review: Stephanie

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Reported By: Gina Rose - scam — Los Angeles California United States of America
  • Stephanie
    6721 leland way
    los angeles, California
    United States of America

GINA ROSE is a FRAUD los angeles, California

Everyone, please do not contact Gina Rose. She is the biggest scam. She has no vision, her readings are fake, her spell, forget it. You will feel in your guts she is a scam, but you are so desperate that you will forget your instinct.

I met gina in 2006 when I first arrived in LA. I was alone and fell in love with this guy who was nice to me, so I wanted to give myself a chance.

She did a reading for me, that was not convincing. She was guessing. She said she could help and ask for money for a "Strong spell". She said to go home and to wait in about 2 weeks he would make the move and fall for me. She never never gave me anything in hand (a potion a jojo nothing). Overall nothing never happened. She got her money, was sitting at home, barely picking the phone when I called. I asked for my money back cause she had lied. The only she said was: "Pleaaase, don't be so pitiful". I will always remember those words from someone who is supposed to help you.

I went to her home, she would not come out. She always sent her daughter to answer the door. She never gave my money back and the spell and predictions never happened. All this was in 2006. She is still scamming people. Do not fall for her. She has a lot of victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stephanie/los-angeles-california-90028/gina-rose-is-a-fraud-los-angeles-california-832936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content