Complaint Review: Steve Luwisch Scammer

• Reported By: Madashellcanttrust2014 — brooklyn New York
  • Steve Luwisch Scammer

Internet
    USA

Steve Luwisch Scammer kingman89052@yahoo.com - Steve L was suppose to help me cpn funding after i sent money nevada or california Internet

*Consumer Comment: Steve the scumbag got me too

steve was suppose to be helping me with my cpn funding i sent him 4 thousand dollars at the end of march here i am at the end of august and i havent recieved anything i keep calling and he doesnt pick up i text him numerous times and he finally sent me a text hewould get me a partial refund and i havent heard back from him nor have i received any refund.. i reallly thought i could trust steve and learn from him and to no avail he hasnt honored anything he promised and i really thought he wouldnt scam me - i am really in a bad jam and thought i would get help with debt but instead he put me in more debt than i ever could imagine - if you see steve run please

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steve-luwisch-scammer/internet/steve-luwisch-scammer-kingman89052yahoocom-steve-l-was-suppose-to-help-me-cpn-fund-1170858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Steve the scumbag got me too

AUTHOR: vinoy - (USA)

He took 1k from me on two seperate programs in 2014-2015. I am attempting to locate him and legally bring him to justice please contact me if you would like to join forces thx.