Complaint Review: Steven-Henager College

• Steven-Henager College
    435 S 400 E.
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    USA

Steven-Henager College Steven-Henager CollegeSteven-Henager Online Independence UniversityCC-SD Steven-Henager took 21,000.00 and I recieved nothing. Salt Lake City Utah

In February 2012 I enrolled in Steven-Heneger Online for their Bachelor of Science in Nursing Administration. I was told that I needed to complete 20 "mods" or classes since they put you in 1 class a month. I was considering enrolling in the Masters program after completing the Bachelors. As graduation grew near I was told that I would graduate in November or December 2013.

Finally I was told that I would graduate on February 9 2014. However instead of graduating as promised I was placed in College Algebra and Nursing 421. When I finally got in touch with someone I was told they lost accredication for my program and had placed me in a program called an NAOB program. This was done without my knowledge or permission.

I was told I would have to take at least 5 more classes to get this mystery degree. Now I have 21,000.00 in student loans and do not know when I will graduate. I would not recommend anyone go to this college.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steven-henager-college/salt-lake-city-utah-84111/steven-henager-college-steven-henager-collegesteven-henager-online-independence-universit-1123389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content