Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Beauty Products companies on Stores topic

Showing 51-75 of 2,602 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 25 2017
Choices1 Do not want to exchange an item purchased neither refund the money paid Seminole, FL Internet Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Beauty Products: Choices1 Internet

Sep 25 2017
Allura Skin deceptive advertising and fraudulent billing Fountain Valley Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Beauty Products: Allura Skin Internet

Sep 25 2017
Thesaleguru.com I ordered a styling iron for $54.00 and I never received it, I replied to them several times with no response. Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Beauty Products: Thesaleguru.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Elly's World Took money, no product Internet Author: Walden, New York Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Sep 25 2017
ani*ansskincream after the trial they send me every month products that I do not want and they charge my credit card I ask for a trial but I never knew it was for every month dont know dont know Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Beauty Products: ani*ansskincream Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
The Sale Guru Ordered flat iron never received package they gave me a fake tracking number Internet
Author: Arlington, Texas Beauty Products: The Sale Guru Internet

Sep 21 2017
Juvia's Place Haven't received item and horrible customer service! Jersey City Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Beauty Products: Juvia's Place Internet

Sep 20 2017
Woww fashion Elly's world They are still doing it... advertising on Facebook. Charging my credit card. Sending an email confirmation. No product. No response. Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Beauty Products: Woww fashion Internet

Sep 20 2017
Ally's world I ordered a steam hair straightener on July 23,2017 and never reseaved my order there is no record of it but I have my confirmation number and it was taken from my bank Internet (ally's world) Internet Author: Von ormy, Texas Beauty Products: Allysworld Internet

Sep 19 2017
thesaleguru.com Scam Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Beauty Products: thesaleguru.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Ellysworld professional steam hair straightener Internet Author: Fresno, California Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Sep 18 2017
saleguru I purchased a flat iron from Intstagram the money came out of my bank but recieved no merchandise Internet
Author: Candia, New Hampshire Beauty Products: saleguru Internet

Sep 18 2017
woww fashions Elly's World I ordered a professional steam hair straightener on around July 25,2017 for $49.97 my account was debited but as of 8/18/2017 I have not received the merchandise, was told it would take between 4 to 6 weeks for delivery N/A Internet Author: Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: woww fashions Internet

Sep 18 2017
Ellys World Elly''s world (shopify shop) I ordered a steam argon oil hair straightener from a Facebook ad which took me to a shop a phi shop called Ellies world, where I paid 49.97 for the straightener and I never received it. I have no idea Internet Author: New York, New York Beauty Products: Ellys World Internet

Sep 18 2017
Elly's World (Beauty Internet company) From the 7th of August 2017 to the present, as of September 18th 2017, I have yet to receive my purchased order from Elly'sWorld. On August 7th, I ordered the Steam Flat Iron Hair Appliance. Since then, I have tried multiple times via email to contact them to let them know that I hadn't received what I paid for, and never got a response from them.  Internet
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Beauty Products: Elly's World (Beauty Internet company) Internet

Sep 18 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam straightener through Facebook and never received my order. Their store is no longer available through Shopify Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Sep 17 2017
Elly's world - professional steam hair straightener Never send my order said it would take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery but now the website is not available. They are with Shopify Internet Author: Corpus christi, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's world - professional steam hair straightener Internet

Sep 17 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's World Facebook Thieves Internet Author: Coral Springs, Florida Beauty Products: Woww Fashion Internet

Sep 17 2017
Ellysworld I bought a straightner for 49.97 it was supposed to be half off..I purchased this, they said it would take 6 weeks. They took out the money right away..They sent me a Thank you email and receipt..I just recently checked to find out if it was on it's way. Found out they no longer exist, and they haven't sent anything to informed me of my item..So I lost 49.97..I want my money back..I live on Social Security,and I had bought this for my granddaughter..I buy all the time, and this is the first time I have been rip-off!! Internet
Author: Mabank, Texas Beauty Products: Ellysworld Internet

Sep 16 2017
Elly's World I purchased the Professional Steam Hair Straightener on August 4, 2017 Internet Author: Compton, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Sep 16 2017
Elly's World online I ordered a $50 hair streightener Aug 4th got a confirmation email. So its after 6 weeks I emailed them a couple days ago wondering why it took so long. Today I go to the website and it says "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable" Internet Author: Melbourne, Florida Beauty Products: Elly's World online Internet

Sep 16 2017
the sale guru tyme curling iron Scam overseas Internet Author: National Harbor, Maryland Beauty Products: the sale guru Internet