Complaint Review: Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide - Edition

• Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide - Edition
    6800 Jericho Tpke, Suite 216W
    Syosset, New York
    United States of America

This company contacted me at work and intensely marketed network marketing services on line for my industry. I am in healthcare. I paid $118.95 for what they said was world wide networking for healthcare executives. Such a deal they said. It was supposed to be a hot market for work exchange.

Amazing to find out once I got on line that I couldn't search for anyone in healthcare. They don't even list is as a service line.

What a scam. And did I mention they conventiently note their return policy as final and non-refundable due to the "highly personalized" nature of their service. It is so "highly personalized" that the category of networking they promise and high pressure sell you is non-existent. They KNEW my industry when they called. I work at a hospital and they called ME at WORK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/strathmores-whos-who-worldwide-edition/syosset-new-york-11791/strathmores-whos-who-worldwide-edition-sell-services-they-dont-provide-syosset-new-644597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Search much?

AUTHOR: Nyterabyte - ()

It's a wonder someone who was included in the registry is unable to navigate this very straight forward search engine.  We list literally tens of thousands of health care professionals.  When you were included you were given a contact number for the associate who listed you.  I suggest you call them for assistance.  Some people are technologically challenged,  but the fact that you were able to post here makes me suspicious that this is simply a malicious comment, possibly from a competitor. The word scam is unfair and irrelevant.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

if you are going to write negative false information please do your research first

AUTHOR: tina - ()

I am addressing negative, false accusations and misconceptions about Strathmore's Who' s Who Worldwide.

First off, from my understanding the main complaint is that people feel why should they pay for a service.There is no charge for an accepted member to have their  basic profile published in the hard-covered book as promised! We simply offer people the expanded services and products to enhance their exposure and networking capabilities. There are different programs to suit different needs.  Of course we charge for additonal products and services as every company in the entire world does. Lets face it anything worth having has a price attached. The expanded services are explained in full to each person being offered it. Part of the expanded services is our members logging onto our database to contact and network with the other members. One negative complaint was someone tryed to network with our members in healthcare and there was noone there. That is such a lie because healthcare is our largest industry!   Strathmore's is a company with not only integrity but longevity. If you take part in the program and don't use it well you may not see a benefit. Don't blame Strathmore's if you don't use the service! We encourge networking, we also can network for you. Our member's want to hear from one another. Maybe people need to focus on the positive things instead of always looking for something negative and false!!Thank You,

Tina