Complaint Review: Street Dealers of Audiofile speakers

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2002
  • Reported By: Portland OR
  • Street Dealers of Audiofile speakers

, Oregon

Audiofile speakers are a ripoff; they are always broken or fake. Portland, Oregon

*0: DeDamon...anyone...Help, try to get money back!

Here's the deal--same thing as Aaron wrote about before me, could be the same guys. A few eople in a vehicle will yell at you as you are driving by at an intersection.

Will say "wanna buy some speakers?" or something along those lines, then, I, like an idiot, pulled over, actually just because I was lost and needed to turn around, and they came up to me and showed me the speakers.

Real nice looking speakers, and they had the invoice saying they cost 1400 dollars or something like that...but that they wanted to get rid of them because they were extra left over from a messed up order. I paid 200 each, but they turned out to be broken with someones initials carved on top so they must have been stolen!

Maybe they will sound ok after they get fixed--but even so they're not 1400 dollar speakers. Don't be fooled! I should've known better.

Nick
Portland, Oregon

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2002 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/street-dealers-of-audiofile-speakers/oregon/audiofile-speakers-are-a-ripoff-they-are-always-broken-or-fake-portland-oregon-25308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

DeDamon...anyone...Help, try to get money back!

AUTHOR: - ()

I have been looking through these reports, and I came across a report from a user named DeDamon who was able to get their money back...nice work. I called the number you provided for Pacific Sound and it is no longer in service, so I am wondering if you can tell me the location of the warehouse so I can go there myself and try to handle some business...DeDamon, or anyone else, if you can help it would be greatly appreciated. thank you...

nick