Complaint Review: Stri Dao

• Stri Dao
    21514 Pebble Pine Ct.
    Cypress , Texas
    USA

Vonlionsden German Shepherds, Sotthiri Dao, Bait and Switch Ripoff, Cypress Texas

Do NOT send a deposit!!!

I sent a deposit for a German Shepherd puppy.  I wanted a specific sire for breeding purposes.  When they bred their female, they used a different male than what I had contracted for.  It is a classic case of BAIT & SWITCH.

Instead of offering me a complete and full refund because they switched the sire of the puppies I had to sue for a refund.  They had 8 puppies that sold right around the time I was asking for a refund.  The puppies sold for $1500 each and there were 8 of them.  That means they took in $12,000 and couldn't even give me a $500 refund.

Now they are selling the business and they are asking $100,000 for it.  I wouldn't do business with them.  They may have something sneaky up their sleeve.  When I was asking for my refund for the BAIT & SWITCH they called me a racist!!!  I never thought of them as anything but Americans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stri-dao/cypress-texas-77433/vonlionsden-german-shepherds-sotthiri-dao-bait-and-switch-ripoff-cypress-texas-1075521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content