Complaint Review: Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Reported By: Cecilia — Chicago Illinois United States of America
  • Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc.
    30500 Van Dyke Street, Suite 209
    Warren, Michigan
    United States of America

Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc. Bounced My Paycheck Warren, Michigan

I am a state certified teacher who ended up working two very long days at a charter school for free.  My check bounced. When I called for assistance, no one from Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc. would return my call.

As of yet, I was never paid for my two days of teaching.  Many teachers at this same charter school were also not paid. I was not the only teacher at this school not to be paid by Substitute Teachers Unlimited.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/substitute-teachers-unlimited-inc/warren-michigan-48093/substitute-teachers-unlimited-inc-bounced-my-paycheck-warren-michigan-923945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content