Complaint Review: suburban floor crafters

• suburban floor crafters
    187 wheeling rd
    wheeling, Illinois
    United States of America

Kevin Murphy is a low life dirt bag. This a*****e came into my house because we wanted hard woor floors. He actually stole money from my sons room. $600  cash that was on his dresser. He was the only person up stairs. I called the police and Kevin murphy would not remove the items from his povkets. He tried to leave in a hurry but I parked hehind his suv until the police arrived. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!! He is a cheat and a con. He owns several slum houses that he grows pot from. He is a slum lord and ive talked to several people that he rents to. SUBURBAN FLOOR CRAFTERS!!!!  his cell number is 847 7912814  business8474593065  beware of this sick con man

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/suburban-floor-crafters/wheeling-illinois-60090/suburban-floor-crafters-kevin-murphy-con-mandirt-bagslum-lord-wheeling-illinois-984417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Kevin, Patrick Widmayer wrote this

AUTHOR: Patrick loserwidmayer - ()

Kevin,

Not sure when you crossed paths with Patrick Widmayer  but he is "latviankiller81" and a few others on here like dnkpoo, and pride 101, sure he has many other alliases as well.

Just wanted you to know who posted this as you may have some legal reprocussions if what is posted is not true, libel comes to mind.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Attention; Please read False report

AUTHOR: Eric - ()

A good customer brought this to my attention about this false accusation, I have had my business over 25 years and have great ratings with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's list etc.  I take much pride in my company and my customers are very important to me....  I also supplement my income with rental properties in a few towns around the northwest suburbs, and i have good and bad renters at times, and i have realized this is one of the people that rented from me his name is Patrick Widmayer  (if you look up he has several complaints about him) he had rented from me and at the end he was given notice to leave for not paying rent, well he decided to stay a few more months not paying and caused thousands of dollars in damage (all documented with pictures etc...)   This is his strange way of getting me back for evicting him. Being  a landlord you run into people like this sometimes .. Please feel free to look me up  at the BBB or Angie's list i have no complaints...  On this site anyone can post what they want with no proof to back up what they say..... Also if you look up the person who posted this false report about me has also posted similar post about other people... Thanks Kevin Murphy owner of Suburban Floor Crafters Inc