Complaint Review: Sunshine Subscriptions - Gemini Sales - Palmetto Marketing

• Reported By: Clarksville Tennessee
  • Sunshine Subscriptions - Gemini Sales - Palmetto Marketing
    7522 Wiles Road Suite 112
    Coral Springs, Florida

Sunshine Subscriptions - Gemini Sales - Palmetto Marketing ripoff Coral Springs Florida

On Oct 3, 2006 a young man came to my door and said that he was having a competition whith some of his fellow students. He told me that they were selling magazine subscriptions and each subscription was worth a certain amount of points.

After about a half hour of bantering back and fourth he told me that all I had to do to help him out was to get one subscription and then cancel it when they called to confirm. He said that he would still get half of the points. So finally I gave it and wrote him a check.

Well, it's been 10 days and I was getting a little worried because nobody called me. So I did a little research and found this sight. I have canceled the check and I'm trying to find a way to contact the company.

They havent got my money yet and they wont as far as I am concerned. Someone has to put a stop to this. If any one wants to do something about this you can contact me and you have my full cooperation. I am in the Army and just got back from Iraq. I work to d**n hard for my money to let some piece of crap scam artist take it. Please, contact me if there is anything I can do.

Nathan
Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunshine-subscriptions-gemini-sales-palmetto-marketing/coral-springs-florida-33067/sunshine-subscriptions-gemini-sales-palmetto-marketing-ripoff-coral-springs-florida-215028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content