Complaint Review: Superior Water Systems

• Reported By: daveca — Nowhere Washington
  • Superior Water Systems

Boca Raton, Florida
    USA

Superior Water Systems Superwater sent wrong merchandise, refuse to adjust Boca Raton Florida

I ordered a water filter cartridge from Superwater.com (SW) and they sent the wrong filter. The numbers and specs do not match.

No problem, just issue a call tag and correct the matter. Ive worked in Retail, I know how to handle sales and returns

They refuse, insisting I ordered the wrong filter.

Thats an outright LIE for several reasons:

1. They have no idea what I ordered, they use YAHOO to handle their sales transactions.

2. I know what I ordered, all I had to do was take the old filter, read the number from the filter and enter it in their website. They did not send the number I ordered.

Worse, they hide behind a deliberate lack of a paper trail.

No shipping invoice or pick tag with the order, so their warehouse is free to send anything they want and it cant be pinned back on them for making a mistake.

They are also hiding behind a PO box and I've had nothing but trouble buying from on line retailers using PO boxes. That means for some reason they dont want anyone to know where they are.

MAybe they arent actually in the US?

Some on- line retailers play a favorite game that goes like this:

They mess up the order and demand the Customer pay both return shipping AND a restocking fee.

Not going ot happen when its not my fault.

Whats worse even yet is that they are who I bought the original filter and housing from and what they sent is NOT the original filter.

Whats even worse is their refusal to even offer to send the filter back. Just adamant denial.

LEGITIMATE businesses dont play these games, if they make a mistake, they own up to it.

Several Emails and a complaint with the Florida AG and they are still insisting they did no wrong, despite the FACT they did NOT send what I ordered.

Freshwatersystems.com will now get my business, they are straight up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-water-systems/boca-raton-florida-33481/superior-water-systems-superwater-sent-wrong-merchandise-refuse-to-adjust-boca-raton-flo-1085789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content