Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial Management

• Sureway Beneficial Management
    PO Box 3548
    Champlain, New York

Sureway Beneficial Management RIPOFF, SCAM LIES Champlain New York

I was told the same as the others. I was called by what sounded like a knowledgable, credible company. I was told for a one time precessing fee of $249. I would recieve a mastercard that could be used as credit or at an ATM with a limit of $2000. I asked why the processing fee was so high. Then I was told because there would be no interest for 2 years. So I reasked the questions to see if I would get the same answers. They restated all the information the same as before. I was told the card would be there in 25 business days.

A month later I called and told them I didnt recieve the card yet. They said it was in their processing dept. to give it another 25 days. OK 25 days later I get a package full of phamplets NO MASTERCARD. I called again and asked to speak with a supervisor. I was told she was out to lunch. They then told me I paid for the package and would have to pay more money for a card that would be here in 25 days.

Are you kidding me? Needless to say I hung up, went to a Navy Jag, and called my bank to have my funds returned to my account. I have told all my friends and family about this company. My bank is going to help me to get them for fraud. Not sure what the Jag can do yet. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY MONEY. I am furious, and am going to file complaints on every site I can off to FTC.GOV ( I think thats it). Hopefully someone can stop this company from taking food off for tables.

Cassandra
Kingsland, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2005 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sureway-beneficial-management/champlain-new-york-12919-3548/sureway-beneficial-management-ripoff-scam-lies-champlain-new-york-146243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content