Complaint Review: Susan Boyan

• Susan Boyan
    1936A North Druid Hills
    Atlanta, Georgia
    USA

Susan Boyan Cooperative Parenting Institute custody counseling, parenting counseling, divorce counseling Atlanta Georgia

I can't even begin to tell you how this woman has harmed our family and our children. My ex and I went to her for help and she basically turned us against each other and drug the whole process out as long as she could. A complete year of our lives were wasted. Susan Boyan is a horrible person with no ethics whatsoever.

She would tell one thing to my and another to my ex, she would lead us on in both private and joint sessions and then the next session she would forget what she had said and say something completely different. About a month in I got frustrated and bought her book off of Amazon, I read it cover to cover taking notes and marking paragraphs the whole time. One day I confronted her with the fact that she contradicts her own book with the things she says all the time. She refused to acknowledge her contradictions. [continued below]....

.....  I wanted out but everytime she sensed I or my ex were unhappy she would lead us on by saying what we wanted to hear. Two weeks later it would all go bad again.

The absolute worst part is that she can testify in court and she did AND SHE LIED ON THE STAND!! I could not believe my ears. We have wonderful children and she accused them of being out of control and having attention problems. They were 5 years old!

Please listen to this review and all others that are out there about this criminal. She deserves to go to jail for what she does to families, expecially how it affects the children. The things she lied about in court changed the outcome of the hearing which altered our childrens lives for the worse. Its just terrible that she can do that and not feel any remorse. Some of her ex clients actually tried to get a class action lawsuit going against her.

Run away from this woman as fast as you can. If you marriage or your co parenting is in need of counseling do not even think about using her. She will make everything worse, and to add insult to injury, she will charge you a fortune to do so and smile as you walk out of the room. If I could bring myself to feel true hatred for a person, it would be toward her for how she hurt my children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/susan-boyan/atlanta-georgia-30319/susan-boyan-cooperative-parenting-institute-custody-counseling-parenting-counseling-div-1113311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content