Complaint Review: susan linscomb the groom room

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014
  • Reported By: susan — beaumont Texas
  • susan linscomb the groom room
    2730 N 11th St,
    beaumont, Texas
    USA

susan linscomb the groom room Racist woman, habitual liar, animal hater beaumont Texas

*Consumer Comment: Not True

I would not recomend using Susan Linscomb The Groom Room or do any business with her. She has told many lies and she is a very angry person when your head is turned. She does not like children and she is a very racist person. I have seen with my own eyes statement of racism and have proof for anyone intrested. If somthing does not go her way she is sue happy.

I have seen her treat the animals in her Groom Room Store with anger and with very agressive behavior. I would not trust my Dog or any pet with her. Just ask anyone in her naiborhood and they will tell you how evil she is. She treaten to do an evil spell on children and she is not afraid to say it. I would Not Trust This Woman Susan Linscomb At All!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!! If you love your animal or your children Please Be Carefull around her. I hope this finds you well and helps you. May God Bless You....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/susan-linscomb-the-groom-room/beaumont-texas-77703/susan-linscomb-the-groom-room-racist-woman-habitual-liar-animal-hater-beaumont-texas-1153731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Not True

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - ()

I am a customer of The Groom Room. I have been there many times. I have never seen, heard, or witnessed any of the complaints mentioned. In fact, my pet received the best care and grooming he's ever had.

A returning customer to The Groom Room!