Complaint Review: Swift Transportation

• Swift Transportation
    Phoenix, AZ
    Nationwide

Swift Transportation ripoff Phoenix AZ

To all who have been victimized by Swift please contact me at through the rebuttal key. Swift allowed one of their employees to sexualy harrass me while in his truck alone in training. Than after I complained and went through all my department heads all the way to Gerry Meyes himself I and my husband were retaliated againast.

To those of you who claim not paid what you were promised take it to Federal DOT they will do something as in our case. For those of you who have been violated against with injuries and sexual harrassment write to your local Civil Rights Divisions. To all of you please send copies to me of everything you do. This company most be stopped. They hold no reguard for humans beings, and I personally will not stop till they are ordered to treat their people with respect.

Something Gerry Meyes knows nothing about. The danger this company puts not only their drivers in, but also the public at large the Federal DOT is very interested in. Please don't stop your fight! It is worth it.

Carrie
Hooper, Colorado

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Swift Transportation

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2004 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/swift-transportation/nationwide/swift-transportation-ripoff-phoenix-az-81130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content