Complaint Review: T. Ron Zaken - The Zaken Corporation

20700 Plummer Street
    Chatsworth, California
    United States of America

T. Ron Zaken - The Zaken Corporation Scam Company RIPOff Chatsworth California

I paid a total of $498 to The Zaken Corporation, was told I would receive coaching to help get this business off the ground, which I did not receive. To this date, they have closed their website.

I also purchased a total of 200 post cards, which yielded no responses.

Also purchased the directory, which yielded no results. The names they had in the stapled booklet were not interested in in any overflow merchandise whatsoever!

I contined to get requests from them to purchase even more materials!, how greedy of them. I never got any calls from their office to see how I was coming along in this business or if I need any coaching. Fact I never hear from them now.

I am asking for a full refund of $498.

Myra Ecorse, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2004 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-ron-zaken-the-zaken-corporation/chatsworth-california-91311/t-ron-zaken-the-zaken-corporation-scam-company-ripoff-chatsworth-california-87827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content