Complaint Review: Talent Rock Holdings

• Reported By: Orlando Florida
  • Talent Rock Holdings
    Orlando, Florida

Talent Rock Holdings Scammed me out of money Orlando Florida

In May of 2007 I signed my son up for Talent Rock so he could become a model. There was supposed to be a huge convention in December and just before it happened, it was cancelled. I was told that my money would be transferred towards the May event. It is now March adn I just recieved a letter saying that there will be no May event either.

Instead another company has taken over and the event will now be held in Los Angeles, California. I was able to afford the Orlando convention because I live around there but now I have to pay to fly out to California! When I asked for my money back I was told that there would be no refunds, only another transfer of funds. I am very upset about this and I know that there are others out there that have been screwed out of money because of this.

If anyone is looking to get into a class action suit against them I am in.

Duped in Orlando
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/talent-rock-holdings/orlando-florida/talent-rock-holdings-scammed-me-out-of-money-orlando-florida-321486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content